Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Hey Guys!!
     I just have had one of the best days in awhile and felt like writing about it!!  The funny thing is that nothing really happened that was too great but it was just one of those days where I was in the best mood!!
I spent most of the morning and afternoon working on a homework assignment that was due tonight.  But of course there always involves a little procrastination, so I was also able to watch a few episodes of "Say Yes To The Dress"!  I love that show!  Although I have no intention/hopes to get married any time soon, I'm still a girl so I'm obviously obsessed with weddings!
      Anyways... I had class from 5 to 7:30 and who likes Friday night classes?? NO ONE!! But luckily the professor finished everything he wanted to go over within an hour so we were out by 615! Woo! What a GREAT start to the weekend!!
      After class I went to the gym for a great workout!  Then I decided to treat myself to a great salad, (the market around the corner makes the best fresh salads with so many options to mix in!!) and a glass of wine!!  So I spent the night watching a movie (Why Did I Get Married Too?....I love all Tyler Perry Movies and this was no exception) and relaxing in my apartment!! I feel like I'm getting old because this just seemed perfect to me!
      Anyways.... I guess I did leave out one piece of exciting information... We booked a cruise today!!! Woo!! And by we, I mean my best friends and I!!!  My three best friends, Lizzy, Emily, and Haley have been wanting to go on a cruise and it's finally going to happen!!  These girls mean the world to me and I can not wait!! This year has been rough because living in NYC doesn't really make it convenient for frequent visits!!  In college we could just walk right across the hall to see each other and now we have to settle for Skype dates and visits every couple of months!! So this trip will definitely be great... The only downfall is that we have to wait for August 18th!!
      We took a beach trip at the end of last summer right before I moved so I guess this might be a tradition we'll have to start!  It'll be great to spend 5 days with them in the Bahamas right before I have to head back to NYC for my last semester of school!!  So let the count down begin!!
I hope you all have had a Fabulous day and Enjoy your weekend!!!

From Left: Emily, Lizzy, Me, Haley!!
This was at our Beach Trip at the end of our Junior Year to celebrate Lizzy's 21st!!!
 From Left: Lizzy, Haley, Me, Emily!!!
This was our reunion (after 3 months apart) for Wingate's Homecoming this past November!!! 
3 months apart from your best friends shouldn't be allowed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment