Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football?!!

Yay!! It's Superbowl Sunday!!!  
     I'm excited to watch one of the biggest events of the year even though I haven't been able to watch much football this season...and by not much I mean none!  I haven't watched a whole NFL game all season!  See the thing is, being from Charlotte, NC of course the Carolina Panthers are my team!! But living up North means that the Panther's aren't usually televised on the local channels, and since I'm a broke student I really can't just go to a bar to watch the games.  So this meant I had to keep up with the games through my Twitter feed! 
     Anyways, so it's a rematch between the Patriots and Giants!  Although I don't really have a preference for either team (as long as its a good game and fun to watch), I will most likely have to be pulling for the Giants!  Two Reasons: 1- Patriots beat the Panthers in the 2004 Super Bowl and I never really got over it! haha and 2- When in New York, do as the New Yorker's do, right?!? I figured since I'm living in their state, I might as well support them!  But again, either way, as long as its a close/competitive and exciting game, I will be happy!  Besides, everyone knows the commercials are the best part anyways!!

Who are you guys rooting for??!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment