Saturday, January 7, 2012

Starting 2012 Right!!!

Happy New Year!!! I hope the first week of 2012 has treated you well!! For me, the New Year has been amazing!! I just got back from Florida on the 5th, and I had an incredible time!! Here are a few highlights of our trip!
  • Starting 2012 on the beach watching fireworks with my best friend/college roommate Lizzy, and another great friend Halee.


  • Spending the first 2 days of 2012 getting tan by the pool!


  • Learning to Wobble with Abigayle, Preston, and Vanessa
  • Going team iPhone
  • Spending time with my entire family, including my Aunt Denise!
  • Visiting Dash in South Beach


  • Orange Bowl (although the only good thing about that game was the halftime show when we got to see Train perform!)

 
(Spencer is #33!)
  • Finally getting Chik Fil A! Thanks to my wonderful brother, Spencer!!!


                Overall I had an amazing 6 days! I was especially excited to spend a lot of time with Preston, Abigayle, and Vanessa!  We roomed together and I got to know Abigayle, my future sister-in-law, and Vanessa, Spencer’s girlfriend, a lot better!!  However, all great vacations eventually come to an end, so now I’m back in NYC in the cold weather (luckily it’s not too cold yet) and getting ready for the new semester!  I still have a week until classes start so I will continue to enjoy all the free time!
                              2012 is going to be a great year!! 

                

No comments:

Post a Comment