Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


I couldn’t sleep so I figured I would write one more quick blog to end the year! 2011 has been full of surprises!   Some were great while some were tragic.  But I thank God for all the experiences I was able to have and I pray for an amazing 2012! I hope you all will have fun and be safe celebrating the New Year! J

Here are my Top 5 Highlights of 2011:
5.  My brother getting engaged!
4.  All the great memories with my best friends: Spring Break, Lake House, late nights, etc…
3.  Getting accepted to Columbia University and moving to NYC!
2. Graduating from Wingate University!!!
1. Spending New Years with my family in Miami!! (Well technically my mom won’t be there until the 3rd, but close enough!!)

What was your best highlight of 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment