Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Today, I'm linking up with Little Daisy May for my first "What I'm Loving Wednesday!!"

Today I'm loving:
One Tree Hill! 
Netflix has got me addicted to re-watching this show and its causing me to procrastinate on all my school work! eek!!

This Skin Food nail polish!
My roommates friend brought it for me from Korea when she visited over Christmas! As you can see it's a nude color which makes my nails look healthier without giving it that bold look! I'm obsessed with it!

The Hunger Games!
I mentioned that I started reading this book, and I LOVE it so far... I haven't been able to read it as much as I want (mainly because of my addiction to OTH) but its still amazing

I Love Taylor Swift and this song is on the soundtrack for "The Hunger Games" movie!  It's kind of eerie (and definitely different from her typical song) but it seems to fit the mood of the book!

Crumbs Cupcakes!
If you're ever in NYC then you must visit Crumbs!!! They're all over Manhattan so it won't be hard to find! These are two cupcakes my friend got me yesterday! The left is Strawberry cake with a strawberry filled center and the right is a Chocolate Cheesecake cupcake with cheesecake center! SOOO delicious!

And Finally...
Charlotte, NC!
As you know, this is my home!! And I'm counting down the days until I get to go back!! I'm at 24 days until I get to go home for a week during Spring Break!! I can't wait to see my friends and family!!


What are you loving this Wednesday??

1 comment: